A quarter of a century!!!

So....tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 25! A quarter of a century old! I cannot believe it. Time is going by so fast! I am so scared that I am going to blink my eyes and be 60 before I know it! Unfortunately, it will be an uneventful day tomorrow. Work as usual and then (get this) I have two finals I have to complete for school that will take me 4.5 hours. So basically, there goes my entire night. My mom says, as you get older, your birthday is just another day. That makes me sad. I think your birthday should always be special whether you are turning 1, 16, or 61. So, Todd is going to take me shopping over the weekend, so I am excited for that, and my dad already got me some clothes from Old Navy, so that was really nice. I just wish I didn't have to spend my day working and doing schoolwork. Oh well. As I look back on the first 25 years of my life, I would say I am happy with where I am now. I had a good childhood, mischevious teenage years, party-time college years, and am now enjoying a calmer, pleasant married life. I look forward to what life still has in store for me. The moment I get to tell my hubby I am pregnant with our first child, buying our first home, getting my Master's Degree, finding my place in the world of motherhood, and so much more. I welcome this new chapter with open arms and just pray that it doesn't go by as fast as these past 25 years have. I thank God for all that I have and can't wait to see what he has in store for me. So...
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday Dear Alisa
Happy Birthday to me

Goodnight!

1 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

You are so funny. Well you got the married part down, the buying of the house, and working on the master's degree, what about the baby, huh!!! I want to be a real aunt! How do you think I feel. I am 27 years old, I have three kids, a house, a job I love and my days are flying by girlfriend. I can't believe it. I wish I was Piper and could make time stop or at least slow it down a little bit.

Post a Comment