Woo hoo!

Okay, so I have not posted anything in a while, but I have a good reason. Todd and I bought a home! We closed on it last Monday and have been moving in the last couple of days. It is so nice and perfect for us. It is in Thunderbird Estates here in Safford. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath, 2 story home, with a 2-car garage on 2.12 acres. We are so excited to finally have a place to call our own where we ar not renting. Once we finish decorating, I will post some pics of the inside, but for now, here is pic of the house. Woo hoo!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new first home!!! I'm so happy for you both. It's gorgeous and I can't wait to see the inside.

Nate and Amy Sorensen said...

Congratulations! What fun. I'm so glad you found my blog:) It looks like you and your hubby are doing well! Keep in touch!

Luke & Erica said...

I am so happy for you guys. How nice to finally be out of mom and dad's. Can't wait until everything is in it's place!!

Angela said...

It's so beautiful! Congrats! This is only the beginning of great things to come for you and Todd!

Katie and Levi said...

hey! I am putting my blog to private...so if you still want to be able to see it you need to send me your email address. Mine is ti
katiemarie29@hotmail.com

thanks

Post a Comment