2 Years and Still Going Strong

In April of 2002, I worked at KFC. There was a new guy that started working there. One day when I was talking, being my normal sweet, loving self, he came up to me and asked "Has anyone ever told you you are annoying?" I was appauled and insulted. "You think I am annoying?" I asked. "No," he smirked. "Just asking." And he walked off. I couldn't stand that guy! 5 years later, we got married, and I am happy to say that today is mine and Todd's 2 year anniversary. He is still the blunt, tactless, stubborn boy that I met 7 years ago, and I wouldn't have him any other way. We have gone through alot these past two years of marriage, and I feel that right now we are at our prime. We both have great jobs, a beautiful house, and the prospect of little ones just over the horizon. We definitely have our bad times, but there is never a boring day in the Wren household. I love you Todd and I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us!
This is a picture of us in 2002 just after we started dating. We went to the Graham County fair together. Aaah. Young Love.
This is a picture of us in 2005 in our tiny little apartment we lived in, in Tucson for three years. It wasn't much, but it was ours.

This is us in 2006, right around the time I graduated from U of A. We were out wth friends, drinking it up.

Here we are at a Halloween Party in 2006, I think. Don't we look fab?


Kissy-kiss


This was during our Engagement Picture shoot.


Finally, this is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding, "You May Now Kiss the Bride". And from that moment on, we have been in it together, through thick and thin.

2 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

Too cute!! Happy Anniversary! Before you know it, 9 years will have gone by and you will have three little ones, Oh wait, that is my life. I think the only thing I would change, Todd not be so hard headed, we have enough of that in our family.

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!! Happy Anniversary! I wish you both many more happy years!!! Cute pictures.

Post a Comment