Productive

So, I should have been doing homework this evening, but instead, I decided to work on our bedroom. I finally got motivated to put up the wall decal and bedroom set we bought from BB&B. So, here are some pics of my accomplishment, as well as some others of our house.

Master Bedroom


The wall decal I put up all by myself!!!


The view of our living room from the 2nd floor

Living Room wall

Spare Bedroom #1


Spare Bathroom

Kitchen. Don't worry, we are going to paint over that green eventually!


Look at all of that counter and cabinet space!

That's not all of the house, but you get the gist. It's a work in progress. I will keep you posted!

1 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

That just seems like a lot of house for the two of you. I love what you have done so far! Dinner was great tonight, you are the best, love ya!!

Post a Comment