It's Official

So, I finally made it to the Dr. today, and it's official, I AM PREGNANT! I am only about 8 weeks along, so we still have a loooong way to go, but the baby (embryo) has a heart beat already and everything. It all became so real when I saw that little heart beat. It's like, "Oh my gosh! There is actually something alive and growing inside of me!" Me and Todd are so happy, but scared at the same time, that something could go wrong. So, we are doing everything we can to keep this little one safe and healthy.
Due Date: January 12th, 2010
Sex: Unknown

Here is a picture of a pregnancy test I took this morning just to make sure. The really dark line is the pregnant line.

Here is a picture of the sonogram. See the peanut looking thing in the middle of the dark circle?
For those of you who can't tell, let me help you out.

So the journey begins. I will keep ya posted. Next appointment is in two weeks. Until next time, God bless.

3 comments:

slaughter said...

Congratulations!!!! I am soooo happy for you!:)

Luke & Erica said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having!!! congrats I love you!!!

Nate and Amy Sorensen said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! How have you been feeling? I was pretty sick until about 14 weeks. Now I feel wonderful! Hope everything is going great! It was fun seeing you at graduation!

Post a Comment