Update

So, I went to the Dr. again last week, and the baby is looking good and growing. "It" (I hate saying that) has little arms and legs now! I am barely 10 weeks. I feel like time is dragging, but I need to be enjoying this time while I have it, becase it will never just be me and Todd again. My next appointment is in a month and I can't hardly wait! Here is the latest sonogram. The baby was actually upside down in my tummy, so I had to flip the picture around so you can better see him/her.

Here is some help, if you can't tell where the arms and legs are.

Until next time, God bless!

1 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

I hear you sista, I can't hardly wait either, I am so excited for you. I agree, enjoy this time, because it will never be the same, well rather it will be like 20 years before it is just you and Todd again!

Post a Comment