Intelligender

Okay, so you may or may not have heard about the Intelligender Gender Prediction Test that pregnant girls, like myself, can take as early as 10 weeks to see what the baby is going to be. I thought it would be fun to take one, so this morning I did. My first instinct was Girl because it did not look dark enough to be a boy, but after I came home today, looked at the results on the manufacturers website, and re-evaluated my own results - I am not sure. Take a look. Here is the pic from this morning. As you can see, it kind of matches the yellowy-orange color that would indicate a girl, but it is cloudy, and I am holding it up to the sun.


Here is a pic I took this afternoon, without the sun. It looks dark, and seem to match the green color that would indicate a boy. What do you think?
So, basically, I have no idea what I am having still and even if this test was the perfect shade of orange or green, it is still only 82% accurate. So, for now, I will go with my first impression, and say it is a girl. We will find out for sure in 8 more weeks or so!
Due date: January 12th, 2010
Sex: 82% Girl

3 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

I have to be honest with you sweetie, that looks pretty gross. I am still going to stick with the girl, because does it say it is accurate over time? Come on little Dylan!!

Katie and Levi said...

Yup, thats pretty confusing. I had a feeling that I was going to have a girl and I did. I think women have the maternal instict kicking in early. So if you say its a girl you probably will be right. Plus, I think every girl needs to have a girl first. Babyshowers are soooo much more fun when the mother is expecting a girl. They have the cutest things!! Good Luck with the pregnancy. You are going to be an awesome mom!

Becky McArthur said...

How exciting!! Girls are so fun. But I'm sure you will have a blast with either one. Hope you are feeling okay!

Post a Comment