Finally

So, after weeks and weeks of waiting, I finally had my full anatomy ultrasound today. I was really bummed because at first, the lady couldn't tell the sex because the baby's legs were closed. And then she had to bring another tech in because they found some unusual cyst looking spots on the baby's left kidney. So, I will have another ultrasound next week to further examine the kidney. So, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that everything turns out to be okay when the baby is born!

Then, at the end, the guy tech asked if we wantd to know what we were having because he could tell by that time. We said yes, and he showed us that the baby was a Boy. So, after all of that wiating, I finally know. I asked him if he was sure it wasn't the umbilical cord or something, and he said he was positive. So, woo hoo. I had convince myself it was a girl, so Iwas surprised by this news. Well, only 20 more weeks to go! I will keep you posted. God bless!

1 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

Whoo Hoo it's a Boy, it's a Boy!!!

Post a Comment