3 weeks

Well, it has been three weeks now since our sweet little boy officially entered the world, and it has been so wonderful! Both I and Todd have taken time off from work so we have been able to learn and experience parenthood together. It has been so nice and I will be very sad when Todd goes back to work next week, but luckily he is home half the time anyway - so we will still get to spend time together.
I have been spit up on, pooped on, peed on, and mildly sleep deprived - but I wouldn't trade it for the world. When I get overwhelmed, all I have to do is think about when I was pregnant and how hard I prayed for God to let me be a mother and that is all the reminder I need to carry on. He truly is a miracle and I am so grateful for how well I have recovered and how well Todd and I have adjusted to this life-changing experience all together.
Wolfe weighs 7 pounds, 1 ounce now. He continues to sleep alot during the day - and wakes up a couple times during the night. We are still working on him staying awake during the day so he will sleep even more at night. Although I am very eager for him to start smiling and playing, I know that I must cherish these moments while he is so small. I know time will fly by fast. Here are some more pics of our little guy.


Proud Parents!!!

1 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

So sweet. You sound like such a proud Mama!!!

Post a Comment