Wow, where does the time go? I have not been on here in over a year!!! That is crazy. So, here is an update on all things Wren. Wolfe is almost two years old. He is getting so big, so fast. He talks alot now and we really have to watch what we say because he likes to copy us...if you know what I mean. We took him to the Urologist in August and they determined that his left kidney does not have any functioning at all. Good thing is that he has not had any kidney infections thus far, so they are going to just keep him on antibiotics daily for another year and see if the reflux improves. Keep your fingers crossed.




My dad is still living in Wisconsin, but he did sign a commuter agreement to move back to AZ and work from home whenever he isn't traveling to other countries. So, the only problem now is moving. He is pretty busy and with the Holidays and snowy weather, he probably won't actually get to move back until Spring, but we'll see. I am so happy because he surprised us and will be here for Thanksgiving after all. This is going to be a good one, I just know it.




I have already been working in Morenci for over a year. It is crazy how fast time flies. I really enjoy it and like staying busy, I just do not like the time I waste driving. It is unproductive. While I don't mind the actual drive, I just hate that I am not at work and I am not at home with Wolfie, it is time wasted, you know? But on the bright side, I was promoted last month to a Generalist II. I couldn't believe it. It happened so fast and unexpectedly. I am still riding high from it. What a huge blessing!!!




We are spending Christmas in Tucson this year and I am really looking forward to it. It will be a nice change, but next year we will be back with my family. We already got Wolfie his "big" presents. A Yamaha Raptor replica four-wheeler (you know the ones you see at Wal-Mart by the barbie jeeps, and john deer trucks) and we also got him a little Cars bike with matching helmet. Whenever we go to my sister's house, he loves trying to ride little Erynn's bike so why not get him his own? He may be too young, but maybe he'll learn faster.




I am just really looking forward to the Holidays and spending time with family. This has been a pretty great year and I have alot to be thankful for. Here are some family pictures we took in October. Wolfie is getting so big!








0 comments:

Post a Comment