Our 'lil cutie and more tidbits

Well, I have been back to work for a few weeks now and it was not as bad as I anticipated. It is nice being back and I realize how much I enjoy my job and the people I work with. The baby is such a good sleeper. He wakes up usually only once or twice a night. It is rare when I have to wake up more than that. Some people say I am being spoiled, but I think my baby just loves his sleep as much as mommy and daddy do! Anyways, it sure has made going back to work easier. I still get at least 7 hours of sleep a night, so I can't complain.

When we went to the Dr. a couple of weeks ago, Wolfe weighed 10lbs 7oz and is in the 25th percentile. I was not quite sure what that means, but now I know that basically he is still a little guy compared to other babies his age. His eyes are still blue, but they aren't getting any lighter or darker - so we are still on the fence as to whether or not they will stay. My dad moved to Milwaukee for a new job, so it has been kind of sad without him around, but we are so excited for him. His new job will be taking him all over the world. So far, we know he will be traveling to Canada, Russia, and India. Places I would have never dreamed he would go to someday. We are very proud of him.

In general, Todd and I are doing good. We both have our jobs, a home, our families, and our baby...so I cannot complain. We are anticipating our tax return any day now so we can pay off some much needed bills. Once that is taken care of, it will releive some stress. We will be getting professional pictures taken on Good Friday, so keep an eye out for a blog on that. I will leave you with a few pics of Wolfe. He is the cutest lil guy I ever did see.
Right after a bath and all ready for bed
Happy boy just playing around
"Mom, will you leave me alone already?"
What a cute little smile he has.
Ooh, what a ladies man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment